These are a few ways to reduce the mosquito population around your home.
- Empty or get rid of containers, old tires, etc. that can hold stagnating water
- Eliminate standing water in saucers under potted plants
- Empty and wash birdbaths weekly
- Keep your roof gutters free of leaves and other debris
- Examine flat roofs after rains to be sure no water remains on them
- Keep screens on doors and windows in good repair
- If you use barrels/containers to collect rainwater for watering gardens, cover them with screening to keep out debris and mosquitoes. Keep the screens clear of debris as well
- Store boats, canoes and other objects so that they do not collect rainwater
- Cover or drain unused swimming pools. If you cover them with a tarp, make sure you remove leaves and other debris that collect on the surface
- Correct drainage problems in your yard that allow rainwater to pool in low lying areas
YOU MAY BE SURPRISED HOW AFFORDABLE PROFESSIONAL MOSQUITO REDUCTION ACTUALLY IS.
FOR A FREE MOSQUITO EVALUATION, CALL TODAY. 843-756-2436